Monday, January 4, 2010

2010, It's time to start out fresh. spring/summer fashion ads

Happy New Year!!

Feels like not long ago we were celebrating 2000. It is unbelievable how your life can change and take different paths in just 10 years. 10 years ago, I didn't know any English, I wouldn't believe it, if someone told me I'd be living in the United States, met my favorite music artists and most importantly stepped out of my own shadow. I hope for the next 10 years, to go forward and accomplish all the dreams and goal I have set ahead. And also to spread more peace, happiness and fashion awareness to everyone around me.
So for this new year, and the big 'move' to London I decided to clean out my closet. And this time NO PITY. I know it sounds funny when I say it, but I'm pretty sure there are people out there, like me, who creates a bond with their clothes and shoes, which makes it impossible to separate from them. However, I would have to clean out a lot and my motivation is to get 'more' and better 'quality' once I'm back in Europe. :)

Here are some of my favorite ads for spring/summer 2010:








I love all of these different abstract, colors and patterns. The poses are so edgy too. I can't wait for mcQueen's ads though!

01-05-10
lae<3

No comments: