Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paris Fashion Week RTW : spring 2010.

I have read something quite interesting not long ago about how, when you just celebrated your birthday you think about it and how it's going to take forever until your next one. Then before you know it, it's already there.. happening.

And well, this is exactly how I feel about Paris Fashion Week.


amazing shoes from Alexander McQueen SS10

This season was very exciting. Unexpected, Futuristic, original, sculpted, and simple. We have seen it all. I have mentioned before about how spring/summer wasn't my favorite season.. and I've been proven wrong. I've noticed, silver fabrics and those finishing touches that leave a glazed look.. quite often. From pastel to bright, lots of variety in colors. and the "abstract" prints were spreaded around. Structured and clean cut. Some lace, leather and the "army look" were spotted . Whomever said that platform heels and liquid leggings were "out" has been proven wrong. Also I noticed the "socks with heels" thing going on in different shows which was quite adorable. so basically LOOK out for this trends :D

I made these collages about my favorite shows and pieces. Of course, there were a LOT more that I loved and enjoyed, but i couldn't include them all!


Balenciaga watch here

Balmain watch here

Chanel watch here

Dior watch here

Gareth Pugh watch here

Givenchy watch here

Alexander McQueen watch here

Louis Vuitton watch here

Stella McCartney watch here

Viktor and Rolf watch here

I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did. Give me your thoughts. What were your favorites? :D

<3 lae
10-07-09

2 comments:

IvyLi said...

WOW, those shoes are AMAZING!!!!
Love the structure of those Viktor & Rolf tulle skirts. Wish I could have been there (Paris Fahion Week)

laelivelove said...

Paris FW spring 2010 was quite amazing overall. I wish i was there too ;P and those shoes!! i wnat them xD