Sunday, October 18, 2009

Backstage Partyy.

Coffee and Cigs talk.
The hair and make up plays a big part in a runway show. I love how everything coincide to a collection. I have to say I am a big fan of Dior's RTW Fall 08 aesthetic. I love the image of the woman portrayed in that show. reminds me of Brigitte Bardot.
See the resemblance? For some odd reason I like to collect backstage photos, see how it is behind the art, gives me .. more insight. Like behind the lens view. Designers often get interviewed backstage or after a runway as well and I always look forward to those. Call me sneaky, but I love to know what was in their mind when creating such pieces. Now that's out.

10-18-09
lae<3


2 comments:

Technolustmaxx said...

This is what I imagine when I listen to Depeche Mode.

Aztee said...

don't u have a fashion article for big girls?? hope u can help me to be more beautiful.. =)