Thursday, September 10, 2009

Karl Approves Bill Kaulitz..


I've followed Karl Lagerfeld's work from close since I love every bit that he has done with Lara Stone. But when I heard the rumor that he chose and shot BILL KAULITZ from Tokio Hotel to be featured on the special edition of VOGUE GERMANY’s 30th anniversary edition, I can't explain the joy and excitement. This is something very special to me since Tokio Hotel has been my favorite band for more than 3 years and with friends we did everything to get them to come here and finally meet them. Bill is such an inspiration and the reason why I am here today following my dreams. Chanel being my all time top 1. Its just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I will do anything possible to get my hands on this special issue.



if you want to read more about this click here

You will be able to preview the magazine online here sept 10th



09-09-09
Lae<3

1 comment:

ms.iconia said...

uhmm u like vogue very much i guess?me more a nylon mag freak,but i also read vogue all the time..especially the British one!its the best!